A place to stay, between the mountains and the sea.
Glencoe Holiday Cottage for two within the grounds of Pier House. Stunning panoramic views across Loch Leven.
Click on a thumbnail below for larger images or scroll down for a detailed description…
Our Glencoe Holiday Cottage, The View, offers you a bright modern interior, renovated in 2021 by the owners. The attention to detail and quality of the fixtures and fittings have been thoughtfully planned making it a unique place to stay.
- Glencoe holiday cottage with bright modern, contemporary, interior.
- Loch shore detached accommodation for two adults.
- Panoramic views across Loch Leven and to The Pap of Glencoe.
- Private entrance and free parking.
- Ground Floor double bedroom.
- Oak furniture throughout.
- High quality bedding (Egyptian 400 thread count and goose down).
- Bedroom – LG 32 inch smart TV
- Ground floor Shower Room
- Large walk-in shower
- Complimentary Highland Soap Company shower products.
- First floor open plan lounge and fully equipped kitchen.
- Electric halogen hob, oven & microwave.
- Integrated fridge & dishwasher. Washing machine.
- Oak dining table and chairs
- Large leather sofa, leather foot stool and oak side table
- Lounge – LG 42 inch smart TV
- Glass doors lead to first floor deck
- Bench to sit, relax and admire the extensive views.
- Full central heating and Wi-fi throughout the property
- In addition to the first floor deck:
- A small ground floor patio area with two Adirondack chairs
- Views across Loch Leven and Glencoe Boat Club.
The View is a 5 minute walk to Glencoe village where there are 2 cafe’s and a Hotel serving food and a Nisa convenience store. Ballachuilish, in the other direction, is a 15 minute walk with a Co-Op supermarket, tourist information center with cafe, a pub with restaurant serving food and a fish and chip shop.
A Perfect Location…
Let your Highland adventures begin here. Glencoe Self Catering: The View@Pier House Glencoe is your perfect Highland holiday rental. Situated between the Scottish West coast towns of Oban and Fort William.
The View @ Pier House Glencoe – Our location on Google Maps
We look forward to welcoming you to the Scottish Highlands.
|Partners that we are proud to work with:||All rights reserved|
|Book Glencoe | CoBooking | Discover Glencoe||Copyright © Pier House Glencoe
Updated November 2021