Bookings made in 2021 – Cancellation due to Coronavirus
- If you are unable to travel due to government Covid-19 restrictions no payment will be due. You may defer your booking or alternatively your deposit will be returned in full.
- If we are unable to host you due to government Covid-19 restrictions your deposit will be returned and no money will be due.
- Generally speaking, restrictions will be in place if either you or we are in “Tier 3” or above.
- We recommend that you have suitable travel insurance to cover any non-covid issues that prevent you travelling.
We are proud to have built a business from 2017 that has received outstanding reviews from our guests. We continue to endeavor to provide you with great service and an exceptional stay in Glencoe. However, covid-19 has changed the world that we now live in and, regrettably, now it’s simply not possible for us to have the same level of personal interaction with guests that we once had. We will supply a welcome to “The View” email containing recommendations of activities, restaurants, things to see & do, before your stay.
The precautions below are in place to reduce the risk of transmission of the covid-19 virus; to help us all stay safe. Please respect these guidelines and the responsibility that we all have for each other.
- Do not travel to “The View”if there is any suspicion that you may have been exposed to covid-19.
- You may not use “The View” to self isolate due to covid-19.
- See our general terms & conditions with respect to deferring your reservation to other dates.
Arrival and Check-In
- Check-in time is from 4pm. Unfortunately during covid-19 there will be no early check-in available due to the deep-cleaning required.
- Your key will be in a “Key Safe” on the right of the front door. You will be e-mailed the combination code prior to your arrival.